- For charging or charge conservation of conventional lead-acid, lead-calcium/silver, or sealant type batteries (AGM, MF) as well as maintenance free lead-gel batteries
- Indication of battery charge status using bar charts in the display
- Charging of deeply discharged batteries possible
- Compact design thanks to primary switched mode power electronics
- A special cable allows the battery to be charged from the cigarette lighter
- Based on Active Inverter Technology
- Charging: The ACCTIVA Easy charges batteries fully automatically and gently until they reach their maximum capacity. After charging, the charger automatically switches over to conservation charging in order to avoid self-discharge.
- Testing: The ACCTIVA Easy uses the measured open circuit voltage to determine the battery charge state and the startability of the battery. To test its performance, simply start the vehicle.
- Checking: The ACCTIVA Easy checks the function of the alternator. A measurement shows whether the voltage generated lies inside or outside the permitted range.
Replacing: If the vehicle’s battery is removed or replaced, stored data (e.g. radio, clock, etc) is retained. The ACCTIVA Easy temporarily replaces the battery as the power supply unit.
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Safety cut-out
- Electronically safe
- Short-circuit protection