- Battery charger with the option to preselect capacity for all types of starter battery
- For charging or charge conservation of conventional lead acid, lead calcium/silver batteries, or those of the sealant type (AGM, MF), as well as maintenance-free lead GEL batteries, without disconnecting from the vehicle power supply.
- All functions (battery capacity, nominal voltage, service function, FSV/buffering function) can be clearly viewed and set on the display
- All present charging data (charging current, charging voltage, Ah charged so far) are shown on the display
- Based on Active Inverter Technology
- Integral USB port
- Diagnosis and charging mode: Supplies parallel loads during diagnosis. The ACCTIVA Professional Flush offers maximum safety during this process, with a current of 70 A.
- Provides power without battery, e.g. during battery change, in showrooms or at show fairs
- Refresh mode will bring back low-power batteries (desulphating). This process takes place via a microprocessor-controlled IUIoU characteristic.
- Can do Rapid charging thanks to Active Inverter Technology.
- Inside electronics protect device from reverse polarity.
- Internal electronics protect device from Thermal overload.
- Safety cut-out
- Electronically safe for vehicle systems.
- Short-circuit protection.
- Nominal charging voltage 12 V
- Charging current 2 – 70 A
- Battery capacity 10 – 250 Ah
- Mains voltage 100 V or 230 V +/- 15 %
- Charging characteristic IUo U
- Marks of conformity CE / TÜV North America / TÜV PSE
- Battery charger lead 5 m with fully insulated terminals
- Dimensions 315 x 110 x 200 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight 5 kg