- Universal – suitable for all batteries: conventional lead acid, lead calcium/silver or sealant type (AGM, MF) batteries, and maintenance-free lead gel batteries.
- Power supply based on Active Inverter Technology. Specially developed software combines the advantages of an IUoU characteristic with an external power supply to treat the battery as gently as possible. This technology eliminates charge and discharge cycles in a starter battery, thereby preserving the battery capacity.
- Electronically safe thanks to electronic reverse polarity protection, thermal overload protection, safety cut-out and short circuit protection.
- Compact design allows the power supply to be hidden away out of sight either underneath the car or in the engine compartment.
- Fanless design allows the chargers to supply power and charge batteries silently, making unwelcome fan noise a thing of the past.
- Plug-in charging and mains leads. The leads can be fed to the battery or the Acctiva Seller through the smallest openings in the engine compartment or the boot.
- Edge guard makes the Acctiva Seller slip-proof and prevents paint damage and dents if dropped on the vehicle bodywork.
- Special housing construction allows the use of a T-locking system (e.g. Kensington lock), providing unrivalled security against theft.
- Easy to use with Plug&Charge
- Energy efficient – the device has an efficiency rating of 96%.
- Intelligent power supply. The vehicle is powered in the showroom by the Acctiva Seller, not the starter battery. This back-up mode prevents charging cycles in the starter battery
- Charging and recharging the often heavily-used batteries in the display vehicle.
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Safety cut-out
- Electronically safe
- Short-circuit protection
Charging current 30 A
Battery capacity 44 – 300 Ah
Battery voltage 12 V
Mains voltage +/-15% 230 V (50/60Hz)
Charging characteristic IUoU power supply phase/ safe mode phase
Degree of protection IP 40 (horizontal) / IP 44 (vertical)
Dimensions (lxwxh) 270 x 168 x 100 mm
Weight 2.4 kg
Marks of conformity CE
Mains fuse protection 16 A
EMC emissions class A