- 2-Year Warranty
- Portable, simple one-button operation.
- Finds leaks with smoke and dye
- Utilizes OEM-approved STAR Technology.
- Patented UltraTraceUV® solution – the only OEM-approved dye
- Includes two solution bottles, enough for about 1,000 cycle tests
- EVAP and general purpose applications
- Works with nitrogen or shop air to meet all OEM test requirements
- Connects to shop air, or external inert gas or even a tire inflation nitrogen generator
Leaks found with WV605
- Vacuum Leaks
- Exhaust Leaks
- EGR Leaks
- Under Dash Leaks
- Throttle Body Components
- Brake Booster Leaks
- Turbo and Supercharger
- Head Gasket Leaks
- Vacuum Subsystems
- Injector O-Ring Leaks
- Wind/Water Leaks
- Oil Leaks
- Air Injection Leaks
- MAP Sensor Leaks
|EVAP Leaks||This technology was specifically designed and is OEM approved for vehicles’ EVAP systems.|
|Vacuum Leaks||Hoses, lines, valves, diaphragms, choke pull-offs, heater controls, EGR hoses and controls.|
|Exhaust Leaks||Manifold cracks, EGR valve feed tubes and passages, exhaust pipes, catalytic converters, mufflers, heat control valves and crossover passages.|
|Oil Leaks||Pan gasket, valve and cam cover gaskets, hoses and seals, cam and crank shaft seals, oil cooler and lines.|
|Under Dash Leaks||HVAC hoses and tubes, control solenoids and diaphragms.|
|Hoses, check valves, diaphragm & chamber seals.|
|Turbo & Super
|Seals, hoses, ducting, intercooler, housing seal and flange connector.|
|Head Gasket Leaks||To adjacent cylinder, to cooling system, to atmosphere, etc.|
|Wind & Water Leaks||Around windshield, windows, doors and sunroof seals.|
|Component Testing||Bench test water pumps and other components before installation. Test again after installation but before coolant and oil is added to the engine.|
|Control valves, diaphragms, solenoids, tubing, pump, vacuum controls and back pressure check valves.|
All Models Are Easy To Use
1. Connect the Vacutec to power.
2. Connect either to nitrogen (when testing EVAP) or shop air (for non-EVAP testing). Unless you use one of our units that contains a built-in nitrogen-generator.
3. Use the accessories supplied to access the vehicle’s EVAP system.
4. Connect the Vacutec’s smoke supply line to the system being tested.
5. Turn tester ON and in less than two minutes verify if a leak is present.
6. Look for the smoke exiting the leaks or the ultraviolet-activated fluorescent dye deposited at the exact location of a leak.
Get Operator Manual here